Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I invite you to add a link to your favorite Opel site(s) in our new Web Links section. If one of your favorite sites is already listed, rate it and add a review or comment about it. The Web Links page is available Here, at the bottom of the main page or via the "Site Features" drop down in the left column.

OpelGT.com is a members driven site so lets start adding some content!

·
Super Moderator
6,068 Posts
Opel Links

This is a "good thing", Gary. I have one suggestion. Could we add another catagory ("Opel Owners")? Users can then differentiate between clubs (such as classicopels, and the various regional clubs under Yahoo! as well as the other true clubs such as OANA, OMC and such) and individual owners sites (such as Todd Benson's page, and numerous others that chronicle an Opel owners car).

If you give me and the other moderators access, we can move links to the appropriate heading.

·
Administrator
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Opel Links

kwilford said:
This is a "good thing", Gary. I have one suggestion. Could we add another catagory ("Opel Owners")? Users can then differentiate between clubs (such as classicopels, and the various regional clubs under Yahoo! as well as the other true clubs such as OANA, OMC and such) and individual owners sites (such as Todd Benson's page, and numerous others that chronicle an Opel owners car).

If you give me and the other moderators access, we can move links to the approriate heading.
Done! (this new version is real easy to manage.) :D

Anyone think of other sub-categories? I'll add the sites that are in the Opel Top links list when I have a chance.

The links page is seperate from the Forums so the Moderator permissions will not work. Anyone can submit links using the "Add Links" form.

·
Administrator
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got Links?

3,200 hits yesterday. Over 3,500 (wow) so far today and only one new link added. :( Take a minute and add your favorite web sites link (or 2) to our Web Links section. If you are familar with a site that is on the list, write a review and rate that site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts