Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just rebuilt my Solex in my '72 GT and come to find out I don't have the idle mixture screw or the spring(in the throttle plate-left threaded hole that looks stripped to me). I probably need one huh? Where can I get it? I don't see it on OGTS site, but I could ask 'em.
Thanks for your help.
I know----it's a Solex, but it's mine!

Attachments

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
I'll look in my pile of Solex parts and see what I've got. I need a little more info on the spring and plate you are looking for.

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
Never mind, I reread your post and I will see if I have an entire throttle section available. I'll get back to you this weekend or Monday

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
Found one

I can send you a complete Solex. It is a parts only Carb. I noticed there are 2 styles of throttle plates. They appear interchangable. One has a small fuel mixture screw and the other has a large mixture screw. The one I can send you has the small mixture screw. PM me your address and I can ship it to you. Your cost, shipping only since I now run a weber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.