Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
boomerang opeler
5,670 Posts
72GT said:
Where can we buy solids? I've seen a set from Kent Cams #CF21, but looks like they only ship within UK.
i would look for a friend in the uk who can post them on to you :D

·
'NO,......O P E L..G T!'
585 Posts
72GT said:
Where can we buy solids? I've seen a set from Kent Cams #CF21, but looks like they only ship within UK.
I've already helped one or two Opelgt.com members with postage. If you're interested in a set of lifters tell me what you're prepared to pay and I'll do the rest.....it's a trust thing.

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,700 Posts
If my U.S. warehouse/source is correct, I can still get them for about $12 each. But I have ordered from tehm before to find out the item should be removed from thier catalog. If anyone is interested email me and I can try an order with them.

Charles

·
'NO,......O P E L..G T!'
585 Posts
baz said:
this place has them for £70.20 / set so we may be able to get some thing off for a group buy
http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/pages/Cat5.htm
look under "piper"
OMG :D

I'm sure my set cost around £30. I can't beleive there's that great a difference in the quality or spec of a set of solid lifters. If anyone know's any different let me know.

I'll start making a few calls and see what sort of price we're looking at.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Opel Nova 1.4 solid cam lifters

Dear all,

I am putting together a nove engine 1.4 for our national auto cross champion ship here in malta and i need to buy a solid lifter for a camshaft in of the standard hydrolic once that come with the car. I would appriciate that if somebody have a contact wherei can reach to buy this kit at are resonable pirce i would really appriciate it. Furthermore if anybody has more information how i can obtain the morepower like proper porting etc i would be greatful for the information.

Kind Regards

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.