3. How difficult to install?
1 leather
2 snug
3 easy
4 worth it, yes

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,402 Posts
Thank you Hans. One more ?: Are the seat belts attached to the seat?
The seat belts that I have are not attached to the seats. However, the inboard seat belt receptacle did come with the seats.

4,231 Posts
New 2008 GT yello

Hi
in my new GT with premium interieur,the seats are not complete real leather.:no:
The sides are syntetic leather.
Norbert

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,606 Posts
Pontiac Solstice Seats - Opel Photo Gallery
They look great, but they seem a little tall. Do they make it a little tougher to reach or see behind the seats?

Also, the floor where the seats mount in a GT aren't parallel to the ground and are a little lower on the door sides. Did anyone find a need to shim them a little on the door sides to make them level? It's a fairly modest lean and I'll bet most people don't even notice it.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Leather seats from an early 90's Mazda Miata fit well and new leather covers can be found on EBay.

I've also seen leather seats from a late model Saturn L Series in a GT. Snug fit, less sporty, more luxurious but wow were they comfy when I sat in them in a GT!

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,154 Posts
Since you have both cars, why don't you test-fit one of the seats and then provide the pic to us? Haha, j/k
All these nice internal links went southbound when the forum software was changed a couple month ago.

Dieter

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,606 Posts
I felt that they were much too tall and made the interior feel cramped. I enjoy them in my Solstice and drove cross country and lived in my car for a week or so and they were very comfortable. I feel that Miata seats are the better choice.

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,402 Posts
look thru my photos, I show how a set fron a 2008 solstice was installed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts