Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Hello Fellow sasker!

Hey there... Big time car nut here.. glad to read about your v6 opel... mine has the same engine, but with the auto.. I stuffed the 2.8 and 4 speed in a TR7 and used to cruise Regina and eat unsuspecting Z28's...life is soooo sweet.. pics of my gt are in "Opel GT community forums>Opel Clubs>Canadian Opel club> I am CANADIAN (opeler!)" Hope you like it.. How about an Opel run this year or next?

Ben

Attachments

· Registered
13 Posts
Re: Portable Turbo

Gary:...it USED to be the portable turbo, but I reversed the fan and now its the portable suds dispenser, very important when attempting mechanical repair on gt's, especially OIL CHANGES (lol).

Dan: I'm very impressed with your ambitious project, got any recent pics? Looks like a pretty solid car to start with...

Ben

· Registered
13 Posts
GT Differential

Dan;

I like your idea of the supra diff very much... let me know how it works out, I have access to a 280zx rear diff, and i think that might also be a good way to go. Currently my GT has a monza posi rear end, with a ladder bar suspension, but the diff is a little wide, and the ride is way harsh... Good traction, though..

Ben
72 GT

· Registered
13 Posts
Sounds Good!

Dan:

email me at [email protected] with your real address and or phone number, I'll give you mine.. Have you stumbled over any spare GT parts? I'm looking for a pass. door glass, speedo, and fuel sender... Greensmurf here has some parts, but shipping and exchange will kill me...

Talk to you soon,

Ben:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.