Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Detritus Maximus
2,873 Posts
Looks like a newer aftermarket rubber item.

·
Super Moderator
13,876 Posts
To me, it looks very 1970’s Kamei universal style.

Reactions: G.v.Mainberg

·
Detritus Maximus
2,873 Posts
Hard to tell if that one is flexible. You can in the pic of the Manta that the spoiler isn't bent but doesn't sit flat either. That makes me think it's one of the flexible rubber ones. As Bob said, maybe Kamei.

·
Opel Key Master
5,277 Posts
Here is what I have, it’s new, never mounted. KHG-Designs. It’s a flexible urethane similar to Winter tuning spoilers. Measures 114cm but I couldn’t find the Manta deck lid to verify that it is a bit wider for the sides to stick out past.

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Hey Keith, it look like you need to put some lotion on those hands! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is what I have, it’s new, never mounted. KHG-Designs. It’s a flexible urethane similar to Winter tuning spoilers. Measures 114cm but I couldn’t find the Manta deck lid to verify that it is a bit wider for the sides to stick out past.
Would you mind measuring the stud spacing?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think that one is going to be too narrow. Trunk lid alone is 49" in width and I would like it to extend beyond as pictured.

·
Super Moderator
13,876 Posts
Roy I will send you a picture of my hands getting some lotion on them via text...lol
‘It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.’

Reactions: Mercougary

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Hey "Merc", I just did a search on KGH universal spoiler 380.304 (from the pic) and this address was one of the responses: CARiD.com - Auto Parts & Accessories | Car, Truck, SUV, Jeep

From there: Car Spoilers | Rear Spoilers | Factory & Custom Style Wings

It looks like there are several thousand to choose from!

Another possibility: obviously flexible from the packaging so it "should be able to fit "flat", 1.5 m (59") long with end caps so variable length, ?? quality.

HTH -- slracer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts