Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Opeler
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang; I found a picture I took at a meet we had. met for a couple hours in Mason, Mi. in 2005 There were 7 gt's there, had a tail gate party, (kind of since no tailgates). I will try to post the picture if I can not to good at this type of thing. Think about it that might be a good spot to meet. Jim

·
1971 Opel GT
198 Posts
Nice central lower Michigan location. I'm in. :yup: Is there a Spring car event around there we could combine it with? Couldn't find much on the town website. There's a Antique Steam Engine/Tractor club, and a motorcycle club...didn't see any car clubs.

·
Opeler
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gang; We met in a nice park, can't remember the name, but it was next to the county fairgrounds. Can't remember the name but if I heard the name I'd recognize it. Jim

·
Senior Contributor
874 Posts
Yeah, we got there with two opels, about an hour late. We saw everyone passing the other way on the freeway just before we took the exit. There was another one at a small park in Clinton Township, near Mt Clemens 3 years ago, and we had about 7 GT's also.

·
Opeler
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gang; Raynor is the answer I was looking for. We had meets there two years in a row. I was also at the one in Mt. Clemons. At the time there was a member that lived in Mason, I might still have his email address, I,ll see if I can find it and email him. Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts