Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Kadett L but I would like a more fancier impress the chicks car. Sure girls like the kadett but they think its more of a beach cruiser than anything.

What should I look for in a starter gt? What should I expect to pay for it? And is there one I can find in the Idaho area?

thanks to all for there coming replys.

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
Check at the bottom of the home page, visit ebay or check for cars on-line. I'd say for your first GT find one that is complete and ready for street use, anywhere from $3k to $6k, depending on what was added to it (mods and such). I've seen them much higher, but with many fancy mods. Anything else will require time and effort which you need to decide if you want.

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
I have owned my opel for about three weeks now and it is in great running and driving condition. The body doesn't have any rust. It needs about 200 dollars worth of work to the interior. But other than that it is great(mint). Most people say I got a great deal when I say I bought it for $1,300. I've been looking for one for 3 years that I can afford, I found it.:D Everywhere else I looked for one in this condition they sold for 3 to 4 thousand. Good luck!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts