Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found your message board on the internet and I hope you can help me.

I have a customer in Japan looking for Opel parts but I don't know of any sources in the US.

I'm looking for a New/Used/Rebuilt Steering Gearbox for a 1993 Opel Kadett.

Can anyone here point me in the right direction?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Andy

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
steering

Andy;
Sorry to say, but, this site deals strictly with the Opels that were imported until 1975 which mostly is the Kadett A/B, Manta A, Ascona A and GT. So, there won't be much help here, other than to have your friend check the European sites of Ebay, especially the German Ebay (www.ebay.de) and do a search of Kadett, specifically the series he has.
Good luck,
Gene

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure, I wish that I had more information for you.
Here's what he asked me:
One of my friend is looking for a steering gear box for him 1993 OPEL KADETT(2000cc-16V), but he finally gave up to get it in Japan, it would not be available here in Japan anymore. Would you please help us? He says the gear box must be made by ZF, because he saw there "ZF". There are some more information from the gear box; SCHWGMOND 7836 97121 90335887 382348-088 The vehicles number is WOL000043L2517865. Can you find the same gear box or alternative one in US? You may not deal OPEL parts as I do not see OPEL in your web site, but I wish you can find the steering gear box as a ZF standard parts. If you need more information about the steearing gear box, I will try to get as much as possible. Then, If you find it, can you please let me know the price?
At this point your guess is better than mine.

·
boomerang opeler
5,648 Posts
would have thought @ that year it would be a "corsa" or an "astra"
try your search under those names

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.