Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I put 2 pioneer 6x9's facing up into the back window on that shelf thing, they arent that noticeable and they look nice, they are Black with plain plack grills. and if you did that and later on you decide to get it even closer to stock that whole shelf is pop rivited in so you can easily but a new one in. (im also thinking of taking the badges off of the grills that say "pioneer" because I dont need anyone breaking my back window to take them) I want the sound not the name.

· Premium Member
1,974 Posts
im worried about that too, most pioneer head units with detachable faces dont say pioneer on the main part of it. but my kenwood does :( Id rather take the head unit out and willingly hand it to a theif then have them steal it.

· Premium Member
1,974 Posts
thats similar to what im going to do but im putting pioneer 6x9's there and leave the head unit in the dash. I also have 2 pioneer 6x9's in the back tray under the rear window. I just wanted nice sound and nt have it too noticable and tacky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.