Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Opeler
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this is supposed to be in a different forum, please excuse me...and I know I am tipping my hand a bit but I need some advice.

I have an engine from a 71' GT that was in good running condiotion with Webber carb. I have cleaned this thing big time, it is so much better than it was and it involved alot of sweat and cursing.

I would like to know how much I can realistically expect to get for the engine. I do not have the time or really the desire to part it out, I want to sell the whole shebang. I also have a 4 speed manual transmission as well.

Both the engine and tranny were replaced but were running quite well when removed.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Paulie

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
hi paulie , it would have been better in general than engine but we can move it to there later :D sorry i cant help with price but you may want to put an ad in the for sale section here on the site

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
Paulie;
Depending on the mileage, I have seen used, running motors go for about $100-200, the trans for about $50-75.
Gene

·
Super Moderator
5,927 Posts
baz said:
hi paulie , it would have been better in general than engine but we can move it to there later :D
I don't have baz's patience. Consider it moved....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts