Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In recognition for all his hard work in keeping some semblance of order to the postings here, Keith Wilford, aka kwilford, has been selected to become this sites first "Super Moderator". This gives Keith site-wide moderator permissions and the access to moderate more functions.

Keiths efforts have allowed me to free up more time to improve and add new programs without focusing too much on the daily activities. let me be the first to congratulate him. Thanks Keith!!!

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
A hearty Here, Here, for Keith. Of course with all the moderating activities he is doing, the GT he has hanging in his garage has been gathering cobwebs instead of getting his attention. Oh well, trade-offs are to be expected in the world of Opeldom. :D

Congrats Keith, and thanx a bunch for keeping us in the right forum and on the right track.

Ron

·
Super Moderator
6,020 Posts
Gary said:
This gives Keith site-wide moderator permissions and the access to moderate more functions.
namba209 said:
Of course with all the moderating activities he is doing, the GT he has hanging in his garage has been gathering cobwebs instead of getting his attention.
Ah, the feeling of POWER! I think I need to move a couple of threads, rename a few others, and just plain meddle!

Or, as Myrna says, I just can't leave things well enough alone. It's a pleasure to help out here, and I have an ulterior motive. As was wisely stated by someone, it's SO much easier to learn by teaching. So I have learned a ton (tonne in Canada) about Opels these past two years. And met a bunch of neat folks, both on-line and in person. So I really have you to thank.

And there is hope for the unfinished Opels in my life. As of Wednesday, I get to "retire" for the summer as the Chief Operating Officer of the little Oil & Gas Exploration and Production company I have been running these past 14 months. Today was my congratulatory golf tourney and dinner, and they even gave me a framed picture. It's like retiring, but at 46, I still have a few career goals to reach. And I still have to go back to work "someday", but I can (and have been encouraged by Myrna) to spend at least the month of July on nothing other than Opel stuff. Including going to Tacoma for the Opel get together.

Life is GOOD!

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
Congrats, you lucky dog! :rolleyes: It's good to have dedicated people taking care of the needs of many. Plus to have at least a month off to "Opel". But I wonder. Career change after retirement. Is that like a Walmart door greeter? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.