Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang:
I've finally uploaded the remaining photos from OAA, October 11th. They are in the Events area, under Opels Across America, but I haven't titled all of them correctly. I will edit the titles after the photos are approved.
Please feel free to add any photos that you took at the meet.

We are going to try one last gathering before the lousy weather sets in, since Marc is Opel-ing again !!!! ::cool:

Stay tuned ..........

Rick

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
A gathering before the weather turns, great!!

I won't be able to bring my GT since I started on my winter projects already. My dash, dashboard and heater have been removed due to a mouse nest but I would like to meet and see other Opelers since I missed the other gathering. Hope to hear from everybody soon.:)

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK ......... I "think" I have the photos in the correct location with the correct titles. Check 'em out - let me know what you think ;-)

We are going to get one last meet of some kind or another together before the foul weather. Let's hear your ideas; it would be nice to move the site northward a bit this time to cut down on Marc's 130 mile trip !

See Ya,
Rick

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Rick,
As you already know, I'm willing to host a get together at my house.

It's a bit far for you PA folks (15 miles west of GSP Exit 153) , but I'm sure the trip would be worth it.

I'm up for it before the weather turns cold.

Anyone interested?

Marc
:D

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Jim,
Congrats!

This can only mean 2 things:

1) The TOO Group wasn't invited to the wedding.

You know, we could have made an event out of it
- Opels on the Wedding Lawn?

2) Your available on the 16th!

Have Fun & hope to see everyone again soon!

Marc
:D

·
Opel fan
357 Posts
Hey now, that would be so cool! Imagine being surrounded with a ring of Opels and at the moment of the kiss all the horns sounding off... and you are right she just told me I could go the next day as long as I spent Saturday with her, she's such a sweety. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.