Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here we go. I am now ready to take orders for shirts. Before I give you prices and such let me explain a few things. The company that does these in Bloomington IL is willing to almost bend over backwards to give us what we want, so we have a lot of choices. My first choice of a dark color long sleeve shirt with white print will be the most expensive. As explained to me a dark shirt costs more and the white print to wear well has to be double coated. This guy is willing to make a run of shirts in any manner we wish but some changes will cost extra. If we have a demand for short sleeve shirts of a lighter color such as last years there will be a screen wash charge of thirty bucks to use black print. I would spread this charge over the number of those shirts.
My first choice of colors are, Navy Blue ,Forest Green , Black ,Dark Red , in white print with long sleeves
Cost is according to size
Small , Med , Large , and XL are 17.50 ea.
XXL is 19.50 ea. and XXXL is 20.50 ea.

If you want a lighter colored long sleeve with black print all shirts would be 2.00 less ea. But that would be before color wash charge which could very easy be a least a buck ea. shirt.

Short Sleeve Shirts with dark color and white print.
Small , Med , Large , and XL are 14.50 ea
XXL is 16.50 ea. and XXXL is 17.50 ea.

Short sleeve shirt with same colors as last year
Small , Med , Large , and XL 13.00 ea.
XXL is 15.00 ea. and XXXL is 16.00 ea. Before color wash charge!

If you plan on attending the event I will hold your shirt for you, if you want it mailed to you shipping will run about 4.00 ea. for one shirt about anywhere in the country. Two or more will probably cost more, if you live far east or far west count on it.

I am making a small run of the Dark long sleeve shirts with white print to have before the OMC picnic so if you want to wait to order and see what the folks think of them no problem. I will take orders up till Sept10th 05. The design can be e-mailed to you in jpeg form if you wish.

I expect to do at least 50 shirts so you can do the math and see about what I will be hanging out there to start. If you can send a check right after you order it will help. Sorry I do not do paypal. Please contact me thru e-mail at [email protected] and we can make all arangements.

OK folks I hope this meets with you approval
Thanks
John

Attachments

·
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A little update.
I got the initial run of a dozen shirts back today. I am glad I did test run. They are not quite what I had wanted. The Opel on the sleeve is on the Right sleeve not Left sleeve as I had envisioned , and the Manta in the Design is going to be changed a bit. All in all they not bad though. I will have a few with me at the OMC picnic if you want to see one there.
John

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
John;
I was about to send you my $, but, are these changes going to be corrected for the final sale?
Gene

·
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To answer Genes question , yes these changes will be made before the actual run of shirts for those of you who order. The 12 I have now were done to see how they would turn out. I will not put your orders in til Sept 12th. I plan to donate one of these to the OMC for a raffle or door prize , try to trade a couple more for door prizes at the Mother Road event and sell the others at the event. If nobody buys them I guess they will make good Christmas presents.
John

·
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a Quick reminder. If you want a shirt please get the order e-mailed to me before Sept 12th
John

·
1000 Post Club
1,409 Posts
do u have to go to the meet to be able to buy one? or would u be willing to ship them if someone wanted some?

·
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sept. 12th is almost here. If you would like to order a shirt let me know by the end of this week.

·
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T-Shirt Problems?

If you have had a problem with this years shirts losing the white print after washing let me know. The printer has offered to replace faulty shirts.

·
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sometime around the end of this week or first next week I will let the printer know how many need replaced.
Thanks
John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts