Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
792 Posts
Anybody know if there will be an Opel show in Tacoma this year. Haven't hear anything yet

Mod Edit: Opel GT's of Washington will hold their annual meet on July 16 from 11:00 to 5:00 at the A&W, 8442 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
Have you tried calling or e-mailing MawOpel (Mary Lawson) to see if she has any info? I can't seem to find her e-mail address, but I have her phone number, so PM me if you want it. I also have John Boespflug's number (the main Tacoma organizer, but he is Internet-shy) so I can give that to you as well.
Unfortunately I don't think the Wilford's will be going to Tacoma this year. The OMC trip is something like 2600 km each way, so I think that 55 hours of driving is enough for one year. See you at OMC

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
Well, if you can fire up the "Back to the Future" Bricklin, then that could work. I believe that note refers to last year's Tacoma show (2004 :D ), which Paul and I were both at. It usually is around that weekend, so if anyone finds out when it is happening and where, please post it here.

·
1971 GT
639 Posts
Keith, Keith, Keith.... I too was going to point out the error in the post but knew that someone else would. So thanks for giving me a second chance. The car in the movie was of course, a DeLorean.......... :)

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
CDN OpelNut said:
Keith, Keith, Keith.... I too was going to point out the error in the post but knew that someone else would. So thanks for giving me a second chance. The car in the movie was of course, a DeLorean.......... :)
Oops! Oh yea, the Bricklin was Malcolm's crazy New Brunswick plastic car, and the DeLorean was the result of too much cocaine in Ireland. My bad!

·
Opeler
4 Posts
OK, so I was a little distractable last week with visions of my new Opel and planning the trip to CA. I can't believe I didn't see that the notice was for last year. Well, my new Opel is home and it was a long, 1200 mile trip, but a wonderful way to break it in. If anyone knows when the next Tacoma picnic is, I'd love to be there, I'm in Federal Way, WA.

203 Posts
2005 Tacoma's Gathering of Opels

Hello Everyone!!!! Sorry to be late with the Gathering News.....As posted earlier, we will be meeting July 16, 2005. The location is at the A&W DINER,
8442 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, Wa. The hours are from 11:00 til 5:00 P.M.
If you are on our mailing list, you should be getting an info flyer shortly. There will be more info out closer to the actual date. If you would like, you can get in touch with Opel John at 253-581-5372, or email Maw&Paw Opel through
this site. Keep checking, we will have maps and more info. Also you need to be making arrangements for lodging in advance, once again if you need help, let us know. We all are looking forward to seeing you with or with out your Opels this year. Maw&Paw Opel, Opel Paul and Opel John.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.