Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Opel Key Master
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tennessee Opel Club will hold a meet on October 29th-here is some info

Official news for Fall meet

The Tennessee Opel Club will be hosting a meet at the Lane Motor Museum on October 29th, 2005 from 11-5. We will meet in the front of the building -accomidations outside are free, and there are picnic tables and grassy area. I will have tents out there as well. I urge everyone in the TN, KY, AL, GA, AR, SC, NC area who can attend, to try to make the event. Bring the Opels!!!!!.
Lane Motor Museum
702 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37210

Please contact Keith for further info at 931-252-9245

·
Lurker of the Opel Forums
20 Posts
Small World

I worked at 703 Murfreesboro Rd for 2 years - Aladdin (the green Stanley thermos bottle people) and my window overlooked the old Sunbeam building across the street! Alas, Aladdin is no more (name still in use, but it's cheap China steel now) and the family has relocated back home to Huntsville, AL. Will try to talk the wife into going to see the Opels, though!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Also for middle Tennessee Opelers there's a antique car show in Lebanon TN at the Octoberfest 10/16/05. The show will be at the Wilson Bank and Trust 623 West Main St. Registration is 10 AM to 1 PM. I will be there but I might be showing my '75 280Z instead of the Opel GT. There's some issues with the clear coat on the GT I need to fix this winter.

Han

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I was wanting to go, but due to other obligations.....
O-Well, maybe next time.
Ya'll enjoy now ya hear.
I want to see lots of pictures!!

·
Opel Key Master
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TNOC meet Saturday

Don't forget the TN Opel Club will be hosting a meet this Saturday at Lane Motor Museum in Nashville. For info call Keith at 931-252-9245
Keith

·
Bo Know's '69's
255 Posts
Next Meet

Hey Keith, I live just south of Memphis and have to work Sat's. Maybe next time see if maybe the meet could be on a Sunday.:D

Bo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts