Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Opeler
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Anyone have a windshield for sale! I had one delivered this morning, just in time for reassembling my car after paint, and it was broken in 3 places. Now, I'm scrambling to find another.

Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Wes

·
Opeler
38 Posts
I have one but I'm in Missouri right now and the car is in San Antonio. If you can't get one maybe we can work something out. I have some friends their that can help.

Arnold

·
tomking
2,484 Posts
Arnold can come by here on his way back to Texas and get mine to partially deliver to you. I live in Joplin Missouri and want 50 bucks for one.

·
Opeler
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! This might work out perfectly. I hope Arnold sees this thread. Hey Tom, can you descibe the glass that you have available?
Thanks for the help,

Wes

·
Opeler
38 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm not on my way back. I'm stationed at Leonard wood and just didn't have time to bring my parts car. Won't be in Texas for another couple of months.
Hey Tom I seen a GT on the east side of I44 in Joplin. Do you know who that belongs to?

Arnold

·
Opeler
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Tom,

Any possibility that you might crate a windshield and let me have a freight co. come and grab it?

Thanks

·
Opeler
68 Posts
I live in Austin and could make a run to SA and bring the part somewhere.... if it ain't El Paso..... or pack well and ship....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts