8,874 Posts
It's not an Opel but it IS German

·
Registered
2,894 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
The talk of big butt's, brings to mind an old joke.

Wife to Husband: Should I spend the money to get larger Boob's?
Husband replies: Nope, Just start rubbing them with toilet paper.
Wife asks: What makes you think that will work?
Husband replies: Just look what it has done for your butt over the year's.
Great one John. Tell me you didn't tell your wife that, and she didn't slap you.:lmao: Jarrell

·
Living in the past
2,278 Posts
Butt Jokes

Best one I know, Guy goes into a bar in New York, he has a speech impediment and the bar tender has a hunched back. The guy says, " hey bar ttttender how much is a rrrrrum aandd ccccoke" the bar tender replies $7.00 a nd the guy says" dddddamm thats high, gggggivee me one". The bartender mixes him the drink and collects the $7.00 and the guy drinks it right down. Then the guy says to the bar tender "hey, how mmmmuch is a wwwwhiskey ssssour in here" the bar tender replies $8.00 and the guy again says "dddammm thats high, ggggive me one" bar tender served ghim again and he drank it right down. The guy looks at the bar tender and says, "heeey buddy how cccome yyyyou haven't ssssaid any ttthing about my sssspeech iiiiimpedimenttt" the bar tender said well, you didn't say anything about my hunched back so I didn't say anything about your speech problem. The guy then looks at the bar tender and says"Oh ttthaaats yyyour back, I tthuogh ttthat was you bbbutt, erveryttthing eeelse in heeere is ssssoo hhhhigh"

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Best one I know, Guy goes into a bar in New York, he has a speech impediment and the bar tender has a hunched back. The guy says, " hey bar ttttender how much is a rrrrrum aandd ccccoke" the bar tender replies $7.00 a nd the guy says" dddddamm thats high, gggggivee me one". The bartender mixes him the drink and collects the $7.00 and the guy drinks it right down. Then the guy says to the bar tender "hey, how mmmmuch is a wwwwhiskey ssssour in here" the bar tender replies $8.00 and the guy again says "dddammm thats high, ggggive me one" bar tender served ghim again and he drank it right down. The guy looks at the bar tender and says, "heeey buddy how cccome yyyyou haven't ssssaid any ttthing about my sssspeech iiiiimpedimenttt" the bar tender said well, you didn't say anything about my hunched back so I didn't say anything about your speech problem. The guy then looks at the bar tender and says"Oh ttthaaats yyyour back, I tthuogh ttthat was you bbbutt, erveryttthing eeelse in heeere is ssssoo hhhhigh"
Yeah Lloyd, a good one there, but I, and I'm sure we all know, a few individuals that do have their arses and noses that high in the air, or up their butts.:yup: " they are out there and walk among us" Jarrell

·
1,679 Posts
Jarrell
It is funny how some of these threads drag up old memories. Not sure how far back that one goes but I suspect the wife has heard it.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Ok Terry, you asked for this one, Which one are you drooling over in your Garage? Yeah,unhuh? Like Big Butts. OK. Does your wife know about this affliction?:lmao::haha: Jarrell
And whom do you think got me started on them. :yup:
OH CRAP I walked right in to that one. :haha:
Thanks Jarrell, I hope wifey doesn't log in on my behalf :lmao:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
ahhahahhahahahahha catch breathe hahahhahahahhahahhaha :lmao:

Hilarious Loyd

Thank you,

·
1,679 Posts
Gary's photo above reminded me of a design for a shirt that Dave Greco did for us in 2007. It was not produced but it looks a lot like the photo.

Greco Graphics has done all of the Shirts and wearable's we have sold at the Route 66 Mother Road Festival.

Figured this might be a good time to remind folks that Greco Graphics line of embroidered Opel Polo Shirts, Hat's, and Coat is available all year round by calling the shop. It is possible to customize the color of the car on either the Manta or GT shirts. The color of any of the three Opel's on the coat can also be changed. Not sure if they can ship by Christmas.

Anyway, Phone # at Shop is 217-483-2877

Attachments

·
1,679 Posts
Figured I would throw in one more old Toilet Paper joke.

Old Indian living out in the desert comes into town for his monthly supply needs. While he is checking out the store clerk suggests he may want to switch to generic TP to save money. The Indian asks, what does generic mean? Store clerk answers that it just means the toilet paper has no name. The Indian says okay and takes his stuff home.
The next month when the Indian comes back to the store he tells the clerk " I now have name for Toilet Paper". Clerk says " and what would that be"? Indian says " Now call it John Wayne". Clerk says " how did you come up with that"? Indian replies " Toilet Paper takes no crap from Indian"!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts