Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Opel Adventure # 77 NC
640 Posts
I registered last week. It was a $20 special.
Just finished changing out the starter in my Kadett, not near as easy as the 1.9.
See you all in May

·
Opeler
3,718 Posts
I have registered today. This will be my third Carlisle, the first with my GT.
Almost 600 miles drive but I am looking forward to it. My wife has courageously offered to acompany me. Will see...

·
UFOpel Investigator
3,472 Posts
I registered last week. It was a $20 special.
Just finished changing out the starter in my Kadett, not near as easy as the 1.9.
See you all in May
I hope to make it again too. Kevin, maybe we can caravan again? Safety in numbers.
Not sure if Carlisle will work out this year yet.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'll be there and hopefully my Ascona will be further along than last year. This year I'm planning on staying the entire weekend and not just Saturday. I feel like I missed out on the full experience by going just one day last year.

·
Senior Contributor
5,034 Posts
I am planning on being there with my GT again this year but I do have a slight problem on the positive side. I have decided to sell my house and move (not too far) and it appears like the moving and/or closing date may interfere with Carlisle this year. The GREAT thing is that if I get the house I want (we have agreed on price, just have to get the contract done) it has SEVEN garage spaces, 3 attached and 4 in a separate building that will be my shop and car storage facility.

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
Yep... :arms: I will be there... :drive: Hey Harold... you going? :slap: :question:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hey Harold, make me a hair appt. that weekend too....it will be real long by then......

SteveGT

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
OK... I am getting ready to register so are we registering under the club name "OMC" / "Opel Motorsports Club"?

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
Rob.
Any idea when Carlisle motel info will be posted. Thanks.
I took care of the hotel yesterday. There have been 35 rooms set aside for the Opel Motorsports Club at a rate of $88 plus tax per night...

·
UFOpel Investigator
3,472 Posts
I took care of the hotel yesterday. There have been 35 rooms set aside for the Opel Motorsports Club at a rate of $88 plus tax per night...
Wow! I was just reading reviews on Americas Best where we are staying. Scary to say the least. It didn't seem
bad to me last year though. Oh, well. It's fairly cheap and handy I guess.
America's Best Inn - Google Maps

1 - 20 of 318 Posts