Opel GT Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1604 Posts
4,231 Posts
Oh man! This would be SO great to make a stupid project out of!:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Opel-GT-SHOWCARS-Fiberglass-Body-Kit/123549922467?fits=Model:Opel|Make:Opel&hash=item1cc42634a3:g:OcIAAOSwHhFcF8Cz:rk:19:pf:0&vxp=mtr

You could make a pedal car Opel GT or an amphibious hovercraft GT or put it on a pole in your front yard as a mail box or a really big drone GT or a kids playhouse or you could do something REALLY stupid and put it on a race car!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Buy a hull too and make your own speed boat:haha:
Break all records on the collingswood lake,you can shock the kajakers too:lmao:

"Das Boot2"

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
its amazing how when people see new rotors and brakes they believe a car is worth a few thousand more. if dude would have painted engine bay and hood lip same color he might have gotten 7500

put a proper twin tip exhaust might get 10k lolzzz

4,231 Posts
its amazing how when people see new rotors and brakes they believe a car is worth a few thousand more. if dude would have painted engine bay and hood lip same color he might have gotten 7500

put a proper twin tip exhaust might get 10k lolzzz
James
He will get 12k when the price would pay for all the bondo weight what is between the three color!

Rally Gold first, then yellow and now red:yup:

4,231 Posts
I had this vision a while ago. Forget the hull. Just install windows and you'd have a glass bottomed boat.
In 2014 I realy think about the idear.But the problem is to get souch fiber shell here in Germany.
I would like it to glue the Fiber part on a hull and cut out gullwings to come in the speed boad:cool:
Maybe a waterjet engine would be also cool by this project:lmao:

Finaly paint it melone-yellow and trailer it with the GT:drive:

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,087 Posts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Opel-GT-SHOWCARS-Fiberglass-Body-Kit/123549922467?fits=Model:Opel|Make:Opel&hash=item1cc42634a3:g:OcIAAOSwHhFcF8Cz:rk:19:pf:0&vxp=mtr

You could make a pedal car Opel GT or an amphibious hovercraft GT or put it on a pole in your front yard as a mail box or a really big drone GT or a kids playhouse or you could do something REALLY stupid and put it on a race car!

The pictures are worth to be saved.

Dieter

Attachments

·
Registered
2,549 Posts

You might want to think about adding one of these: https://www.ebay.com/i/113256086451?_trksid=p11412.c100991.m43705&_trkparms=aid=777001&algo=DISCO.FEED&ao=1&asc=20180809084343&meid=c312dccb0a384e5b9d46272e54db0b09&pid=100991&rk=1&rkt=3&b=1&sd=113472882351&itm=113256086451&ul_noapp=true

I don't know anything about these, but maybe someone, somewhere "needs" one! -- Hth, Doug

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,488
Ha! That air dam wouldn't make it around the block where I live without getting torn off at the first drainage dip in the road.

:lmao:

4,231 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,492
You are lucky you got the wood screws. Ukrainian gas pedals are usually attached to your feet with glue. Ukrainians don't wear shoes.

:lmao:

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,087 Posts
They come up on ebay from Thailand and China. Actually, they are a pretty good replacement (in decent quality) for the original Engelmann mirrors. Specifically if you consider that you have to pay 200+ Euro for a set of used Engelmann's these days ...

Dieter

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,087 Posts

·
Vendor
2,590 Posts
This is a very regular thing over the pond when an otherwise regular item is not in stock, but they don't want to take the auction off ebay.

Dieter
I was thinking the same thing. Take a look at the other items listed for the same seller. It's easy to see what he has in stock.
I think these "ghost listings" are a way to bring more viewers to your eBay store.
I'm not entirely sure how eBay feels about this practice though. :ugh:

Attachments

·
Über Genius
8,965 Posts
He also could be having issues with his decimal in his auto lister.

·
GT Owner
317 Posts
They come up on ebay from Thailand and China. Actually, they are a pretty good replacement (in decent quality) for the original Engelmann mirrors. Specifically if you consider that you have to pay 200+ Euro for a set of used Engelmann's these days ...

Dieter
I would sale my Engelmann’s for $200 plus shipping in the USA .

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,500
1481 - 1500 of 1604 Posts