Opel GT Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1604 Posts

·
RunOpel
1,253 Posts
Wow P.J. just when I think I’ve seen everything, something unheard of surfaces.

Reactions: soybean

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
what the frag
so how exactly to I get up to 40 horse power to activate them
HIIILLAARRRIIIAAAUUUUSSSS

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
The guy with the leather dashboard cover is the same guy I bought my E Brake boot from. I can say with confidence that it is top quality. I had my dash done by Just Dashes years ago, it still looks brand new, so I won't be the one to order the dashboard cover. All I can say is the guy is in Great Britain, you can probably get different colors for the stitching. I chose yellow as my GT was always and still is yellow. The stitching is well done.

Bob

·
Über Genius
8,966 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I have no idea Gordo
It is funny though how stuff labeled opel is always on that site
Opel mini house
opel food truck/trailer
I thought it would look good behind or beside your opel though

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I don't know what motor that is but it's a good looking bike.
Seems like a good price,
The Motor is an Evo motor. The Ape hangers are a turn off, to me. The extended front end makes turning a P.I.B. Need about the same amount of room as a tractor trailer to turn around. No room for another person with the seat that is shown. The price is right for what it is. I personally wouldn't buy it, but I am prejudiced I guess. Mine had King/Queen seats, Sifton solid lifters, Andrews A grind cam. Andrews 1st thru 3rd gears in the tranny. Inner and outer primaries were from a 1940 HD. Total loose primary. Gas tanks (2) total 3 gal, were from a 1940 knucklehead with "Harley Davidson" printed on emblems and were the real thing, no Decals. 6 over front end from a wide glide. Ran with no front fender, front brake was from a DuoGlide. I had only a rear brake for 5 years. You paid close attention to the idiots in front of you. Yet, still had to lay it down twice. Once in Atlanta from a cab making a left turn from the far right hand lane, that idiot put me in Grady Memorial Hospital for a month. I found his Cab after I got out of Hospital, and my "Mates" took care of that cab. Oh well, journey to the past. Next stop "The Twilight Zone" Take care, Jarrell

·
Über Genius
8,966 Posts
The Motor is an Evo motor. The Ape hangers are a turn off, to me. The extended front end makes turning a P.I.B. Need about the same amount of room as a tractor trailer to turn around. No room for another person with the seat that is shown. The price is right for what it is. I personally wouldn't buy it, but I am prejudiced I guess. Mine had King/Queen seats, Sifton solid lifters, Andrews A grind cam. Andrews 1st thru 3rd gears in the tranny. Inner and outer primaries were from a 1940 HD. Total loose primary. Gas tanks (2) total 3 gal, were from a 1940 knucklehead with "Harley Davidson" printed on emblems and were the real thing, no Decals. 6 over front end from a wide glide. Ran with no front fender, front brake was from a DuoGlide. I had only a rear brake for 5 years. You paid close attention to the idiots in front of you. Yet, still had to lay it down twice. Once in Atlanta from a cab making a left turn from the far right hand lane, that idiot put me in Grady Memorial Hospital for a month. I found his Cab after I got out of Hospital, and my "Mates" took care of that cab. Oh well, journey to the past. Next stop "The Twilight Zone" Take care, Jarrell
Not my cup of tea either but still a nice bike.

My story was a guy with the left turn signal on, and in the left lane and turned right. I only broke my foot and managed to ride the bike home.

My current ride is one of these

·
RunOpel
1,253 Posts
That is a sweet ride ?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Not my cup of tea either but still a nice bike.

My story was a guy with the left turn signal on, and in the left lane and turned right. I only broke my foot and managed to ride the bike home.

My current ride is one of these

Sweet, What year? I see you have the hardware for saddlebags too. I took mine off. Mine was/is more 1% (one of the clubs I was in at that time). Another story, another time. I'm happy to make it to 65. I see mine everytime I go into my shop and thank her for bringing me home. Jarrell

·
Über Genius
8,966 Posts
Sweet, What year? I see you have the hardware for saddlebags too. I took mine off. Mine was/is more 1% (one of the clubs I was in at that time). Another story, another time. I'm happy to make it to 65. I see mine everytime I go into my shop and thank her for bringing me home. Jarrell
That's not my bike but I have the same bike.
It's a 2006 (I think) with just 24k on the odometer.
I don't have the saddle bag mounts either. I don't like them unless I go on a long trip. I also don't have a bitch pad. When I ride, I like to ride by myself on the bike.

·
RunOpel
1,253 Posts
Reactions: terrylewisac
1581 - 1600 of 1604 Posts