Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Brett and I'm an Opleholic...
My girlfriend says that I have a problem... I can't get enough of OpelGt.com. We currently just survived the wrath of Hurricane Dennis (we were VERY lucky this time, unlike after Hurricane Ivan) and the first thing I wanted to do after getting internet access was to go check out what I had missed on this site. The wealth of knowledge and depth of caring that is associated with this site is amazing. But even she was by my side when I brought up the site to see what was new. Even she has been touched by some of the stories that we have read here over the past months. Tales of how some members how grown close to others. She especially (as do I) loves looking at some of the perfectly restored Opels (even though I am currently sporting a "Modified") and seeing how much care has been taken to bring these back to their beauty from days of yore. Soon, I plan to start restoring one to original as well.
But I regress... I hope there is not a 12 step program for this affliction as I have thoroughly enjoyed the hours spent at this site. Thanks to all of you whom have shared your knowledge and time as this has been a wonderful addiction for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts