Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i really like those rims that are in that picture you have under your name. i don't mean to sound nosey, but what are they?(brand, size,cost) are those low profile tires? will they fit a stock 71 opel gt?

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
already discussed

All the details on my wheels are already posted in the folowing thread:

http://www.opelgt.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1995

I plan on trying them out on my GT in the next couple of weeks in preparations for getting rid of both it and the wheels. I'm not happy with the combination of the stiff tires and the terrible roads in upstate NY. (One would think with all the tax money I spend in this hole of a state they would be able to pave just one road well, but they are all worse than I-80 through Chicago. I can't wait to get back to SD.)

Unfortunatly, the wheels are no longer available. I suspected as much when I bought them, so I did buy an extra rim (total of 5) to keep as a spare. I'd actually sell the whole lot, wheels, adapters, tires and everything for $500 if you're interested. (With what I have into wheels and tires, that makes the adapters free!) I'll get a picture posted after they're on the GT so you can see what you think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts