Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Grandfather has three Kadetts that he wants to sell. The are similar in years, he says between 1968 and 1971. Two have engines and one doesn't. One onf them was running 5 years ago when he stopped driving it. All three have some body damage but have lots of salvagable parts. They are located in North Dakota. I don't the first thing about Opels and don't have the slightest idea what they are worth. Please help!

·
Opeler
470 Posts
If you could be possible to post a few pictures, I'm sure that it would be very helpful for people to see what you have. Thank you much

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cars are in Bismarck, I will take some pictures this week and post them so the condition of the cars easier to determine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is your grandfather willing to part them out?

My dad and I are rebuilding a 69 and 70 kadett stationwagon with 1.9 liter engines. We'd love a few parts as we have to rebuild the engines. Right now we're looking for the bottom housing where the thermostat sits. Those old cast aluminum parts don't make it through the years very well.

We may need several other parts as well. We've just begun this project and are finding that its not easy to find parts, or even rebuild kits. We hope the GT 1.9 engine is the same exact setup and so forth, so we can get some parts that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts