·
Opeler
479 Posts
All I can say is WOW SO COOL!!!

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,955 Posts
wow and thank you

I enjoyed this. What an incredible number of cars!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Excellent collection of GT's! I wonder how many of them were rescued from the United States. We have so many that are ignored by auto collectors lately.

·
Über Genius
8,874 Posts
Excellent collection of GT's! I wonder how many of them were rescued from the United States. We have so many that are ignored by auto collectors lately.
I didn't see a lot of rear quarter marker lights but I did see a few. Obviously some of them came back accross the pond.

·
1,673 Posts
My wife and I were some of about a dozen folks from the U.S. who went to this meet last year. It was our first time out of this country and was a really great time. To be there and watch GT after GT roll in has to be experienced. Not only is the sheer number overwelming but the over all quality of the GTs is jaw dropping. We took a lot of still pictures but the video conveys the size of the event much better. If you like GTs and can swing it you should try to make this one once.

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
Unbelievable!!! I had no idea such a collection of fine GTs could be assembled all in one place! I was so amazed I thought maybe you were fooling us by walking around in circles... ;) Thank you for posting this!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts