Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get serious here, folks :rolleyes:

Jeff (jlthunder)is willing to plan a get-together up in his area (near Collegeville, PA).
He will be vacationing in the beginning of August. I fear that a meet over
the Labor Day weekend would be short on attendance. Duane (Mantascona)
will be away August 14, 28 & 29. I am fairly flexible as far as a date is concerned - how about the rest of the group ?

We need to do this, before we find ourselves staring at Opels Across America Weekend - and winter :p

Can everyone who is interested reply as far as availability is concerned,
and we'll plan from there !

THANKS
Rick G
Hatboro, PA
73 GT
75 Manta

·
Kick a little asphalt
1,485 Posts
Rick,

Any time except the above mentioned dates are good for me. Let me know how I can help.

Duane

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
Sept. TOO Meeting

Due to work issues in August(too much), it looks like this will go off in Sept. Much better driving weather too!! :)

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Responses ......

September is fine by me; I just didn't want to let the driving season slip away from us. :)
We still haven't heard from a few people, most notably Marc S., Jim B, John Grosh (not sure if he frequents these pages), Tom C (Mach1Tom) expressed an interest, Marcus Schaper (don't think he visits this site, either), Joe Mc., dsmith, dickory1, Patrick (jerseyopel), Francis M. - hey we're gathering momentum here :cool:

Just trying to keep this thread up near the top of the list to generate interest.
;)

Rick

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Hey Rick, et al,
September sounds pretty good to me. Hopefully I'll have worked out all of my Opel Issues by then. (except for the paint of course).

August would be impossible.

Keep me posted.
Marc

72 GT
Still without Flashers
:(

·
Opel-ing since '74
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mach1Tom said:
Hi Rick,

I'll actually be out that way on Aug. 15. ( I sent you back an email) I may be able to make a Sept. gathering, just post when it is. I'll be going to the RT 66 Fest with some other Opelers on Sept. 24-26

~Tom C
Hey Tom:
Let me know if you've some free time while you're out here in August; it'd be
nice to see ya'. We can grab some Philly Cheesesteaks :D
Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts