Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you probably don't check out CarDomain.com, but that is were most of my pictures of my transformation are at. Just looked at some and realized how far along I am, and thought I would share with the rest of you.

I will be posting other pics of the process into my PhotoGallery if anyone is interested. Any questions?..Just post.

Attachments

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, posted wrong "now" picture. Also, the date on the first picture is incorrect.

Attachments

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
looking good....

it looks very good... i have a few questions.... how hard is it to install your front spoiler and side skirts? and what all is involved? and is there enough room to put driving lights and fog lights in that spoiler? and do you have to use the porsche lights??? keep up the good work,
Billy

·
Registered
616 Posts
is that body kit from OGTS? and how much did it cost? it looks like it belongs on that car... i want it, its beautiful

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The difficulty level isnt that high. At the time, I didnt have really any experiance putting one on, but I just used the help of everyone on here. One thing I did learn, is make sure its warm wherever your putting it on though, because you will need to stress it quite a bit to get it to fit. As for driving and fog lights, the style I chose, there is only one spot to put a pair or lights, and those are the porsche light. I am pretty sure you could put driving lights in the holes that are there, and then buy some little fog lights to put in one of that gaps..I have seen that done before. If you don't like the look, then there is another model of front spoiler available from OGTS.

The whole body kit was from OGTS. It was four different pieces, and there are other rear spoilers, front spoiler, all that. All together it was like about 900 after shipping and purchase.

Thanks for the comments so far!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts