Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transmissions

I have four four spd trans and two automatics. One flex plate for an auto, One auto came from my running 1970 gt. need new seals, other was rebuilt a while back, four spds came out of running cars about 20 yrs ago. Any one intereseted? I am in North Carolina, and want them outta here. I will let them go cheap.

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
automatics

Bear;
One of the automatics you have stated, came from a GT, what is the other automatic out of? Do you still have the shifters for them?
Gene

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both are out of gts. I know I have the shifter out of my car, I may have another one stashed in the attic. How ever the shifter out of my car the plastic sensor ( mounts the the passenger side of the shifter) is no longer there.

·
Super Moderator
9,768 Posts
automatic

Bear;
I have another Opeler looking for the plastic piece that keeps the car from starting in anything but neutral or park. But, he has an Ascona. Will what you have work? It's been a l-o-n-g time since I dealt with auto trans. I know the GT linkage is on the passenger side and not the driver's side.
Gene

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gene I think that piece is missing on mine as well, When I get a couple minute I will look around and see what I can find, See if I have a second shifter in the attic
Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.