Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, since no one seemed interested in my free trip to Las Vegas, it looks like I'm going to be doing the trip myself. This means an empty car hauler will be leaving from just north of Omaha, NE headed for just east of Las Vegas, NV to retrieve my "new" Kadett.

Is there anyone who wants or needs a car or car-ish-sized-thing moved along that way the first week in March? How about parts along the route? Maybe something small for the return trip? I'm game for pretty much anything that'll cover some gas $ or give me a free meal and/or bed, so let me know if you need anything.

There may be another trip in late April from New York to New Mexico fetching someone else's cars, so if any of you TX guys were looking at buying something from New England, soon might work out better than later. Super cheap shipping might just make the difference as to affording that dream project....

Oh, and speaking of projects, is there anyone in the Russell Springs, KY area willing to pick-up and store a motor for me for a while? (Probably until that April trip.) I'd send something your way to cover your time and space.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
So where "just east of Las Vegas" did you find your Kadette? I live in Las Vegas and the only Opel I've seen on the road here is mine....and not even it for the last couple months. Since you're getting that Kadette maybe that leaves me with the only Opel in town!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts