Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice the influx of trolls on the board in the last few days? That's part of the reason I don't sign my name anymore.

·
Registered
The Young One
1,070 Posts
Anyone else notice the influx of trolls on the board in the last few days? That's part of the reason I don't sign my name anymore.
I think I know what you are talking about. The person is talking about NFL right?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Haven't seen anything of the sort. And my name is out there for anyone to see and, coupled with the other info available, easy to track down, despite the commonality of the last name (my mother used to say that if it were not for us Smiths, most motels in the country would be out of business).

·
Detritus Maximus
3,524 Posts
Haven't seen anything of the sort. And my name is out there for anyone to see and, coupled with the other info available, easy to track down, despite the commonality of the last name (my mother used to say that if it were not for us Smiths, most motels in the country would be out of business).
Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat. It's sad when no one wants to steal your identity. Does a number on self-esteem....

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
16,260 Posts
I just got some two Conversation messages about some parts I wanted from someone named mosconelson9394 who wanted me to respond via email to marcuschupo1313 at aol dot com in one message and mikecollins231 at protonmail dot com in the second message. Same guy with "Mosco" in in his name and "1313" in one of his email addresses. Two email addresses for the same guy.

·
Super Moderator
6,180 Posts
I just got some two Conversation messages about some parts I wanted from someone named mosconelson9394 who wanted me to respond via email to marcuschupo1313 at aol dot com in one message and mikecollins231 at protonmail dot com in the second message. Same guy with "Mosco" in in his name and "1313" in one of his email addresses. Two email addresses for the same guy.
Nuked...

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Thanks Keith. Find them. Fix them, Well y'all know the rest. Just curious as to why the sudden outbursts? Usually this board is quiet. That's why I don't sign my name. The older, (sorry), members know my name, and I "converse" with a few and that's about it.
People today are so unpredictable that unless they are my neighbors, I don't want to be around them, and that is sad.
It was not this way when I joined "Garys board". But, it is what it is.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Received conversation email 7-days ago indicating speedometer that was For Sale.
Banned was indicated by their name. Thank you for the warning.
Hope that wasn't me because I sent you a message in that time frame (8 days) but it was in response to your discussion comment and I never got a reply back if you were interested or not.
Below is a cut and paste of it.

I would be interested in a clean W1062 speedometer as shown with approx. 45K miles.
Price for a speedometer plus shipping to San Diego, CA 92114, via PayPal friends & family?
Do not need the tach. Thanks!

·
Opeler
3,203 Posts
Received two conservations regarding speedometer purchase. One was from Opelmeister and another was from Finn_69 (Banned). Need to look at an instrument cluster (speedometer) in my storage to confirm its mileage and condition.

Thank you for responding. Probably should be thinking of what Opel GT parts I will need, one year from now that will be impossible to find.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts