Opel GT Forum banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,051 Posts
And just FYI, I received word from PS Autoteile during the Carlisle weekend that the gaskets have been shipped. I have no idea when it will be here, the DHL tracking says "Economy shipping"...

Dieter

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,429 Posts
1 add to Dr Manta delivery :)

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,051 Posts
OK, the Dr. Manta order is just out the door, and the one-piece oil pan gaskets are here. From now on, it counts, so let me know how many you want or just send me a check.
Cost: US$ 30.00 per piece
Shipping: US$ 6.00 in USA, for up to 4 gaskets in a Priority Mail envelope. Ask first if you need more than 4 pieces. Canada: US$ 20.00, same rules apply.

This is checks / MO / cash only, I will not accept paypal.
Send to:
Dieter Heininger
388 Holbrook Rd.
Newnan, GA three-0-two-six-three

Reservations so far:

First Opel 1981 4
Drinkman 1 (at next meeting?)
P.J. Romano 2
Opelspyder 10 (I will let you know about shipping cost)
BQS4 1 (at next meeting?)
Yellow73GT 2
Jerseydave 2
Gary 1
Dart Competition 2
MikeNotigan 2
Charles Goin 1
Edwin 1 (at next meeting?)

Dieter

·
Registered
765 Posts
Shipping: US$ 6.00 in USA, for up to 4 gaskets in a Priority Mail envelope. Ask first if you need more than 4 pieces. Canada: US$ 20.00, same rules apply.

Send to:
Dieter Heininger
388 Holbrook Rd.

Reservations so far:

First Opel 1981 4
P.J. Romano 2
Yellow73GT 2
Jerseydave 2
Gary 1
Dart Competition 2
MikeNotigan 2
Charles Goin 1

Dieter
Cash, next meeting. If you want money faster, I'll be glad to send check and I'll get gasket at next meeting.

·
Opeler
869 Posts
OK, the Dr. Manta order is just out the door, and the one-piece oil pan gaskets are here. From now on, it counts, so let me know how many you want or just send me a check.

Send to:
Dieter Heininger
388 Holbrook Rd.

Reservations so far:

First Opel 1981 4
P.J. Romano 2
Yellow73GT 2
Jerseydave 2
Gary 1
Dart Competition 2
MikeNotigan 2
Charles Goin 1

Dieter
I thought I had requested 2 a few times. Please put me down for 2. I'll get them at the next meeting and if you want the $$$ earlier I can send a check. Just let me know, I want to be sure I get 2.

Thanks Dieter!

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,051 Posts
can i put my name down for 2?
As mentioned in The Bible:

"Pay, and you will receive" (Dieter 08:15)

PS: The first shipments are going to the Post Office later today. If your gasket is being shipped, you have received a tracking number already either by USPS email (if I had your email address handy) or by PM here on the forum.

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,051 Posts
To bump the thread, and to give you some more tracking numbers:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=9405903699300208952313 going to Fargo, ND

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=9405903699300208952320 going to Portland, OR

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=9405903699300208952337 going to Lynnwood, WA

Dieter

EDIT: Yes, I still have plenty of gaskets available. See post #103 (click here or scroll up) for ordering information.

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,051 Posts
bumpity-bump..

Haven't heard a lot in the last few weeks. Is the market already dried out (besides for the ATL group, which dearly missed me at the last two meetings... :crying:
)

Dieter

·
Opeler
869 Posts
bumpity-bump..

Haven't heard a lot in the last few weeks. Is the market already dried out (besides for the ATL group, which dearly missed me at the last two meetings... :crying:
)

Dieter
OK, let's go with that - yeah we missed the gaskets, I mean you.

·
Opeler
869 Posts
I put my gaskets up in my gasket bin when I received them. I kept noticing a weird (not bad) smell in that area, like pinacolada or air freshener...and thought someone spilled them... turns out it is the rubber smell from them.
so they double as air fresheners???

·
1,567 Posts
Dieter,
I sent you a PM.
John Lewis

101 - 120 of 149 Posts