Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USA Opel is a full service Opel dealership.

We have been serving the Opel community since 1991, when we were locating cars and servicing them here in Southern California.

There was a company Opels Forever which merged with USA Opel in 1996. Opels Forever is the expert mechanical side of USA Opel

Now we do complete restorations, we sell cars... GT, Manta, Kadett, and Ascona's worldwide, we sell parts NEW reproduced and very good "pre-owned".

We believe our customers are # 1 they are the reason we are in business. To be of service to them.

If you need a part just email us you will get a speedy reply, fast service and part shipped same day or next day.

Located at: 47709 Rainbow Canyon Road, Temecula, CA. 92592

We do accept Visa and Mastercard phone orders on the toll free number 1 800 397-5381

Opened Monday - Friday PST 9AM - 5PM

Service, repairs or restorations by appointment only,
and we are opened on Saturdays for service customers.

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
USA Opel/ Opels Forever

USA Opel (Jim Marchitto) Opels Forever ( Jim Petzold) We are still in business now for the 10th year in Lake Elsinore/Wildomar and Perris California.
We have good used parts in stock and many new old stock parts OEM Opel parts in the original Opel packaging.
What we can get are NEW parts from Germany when needed, also reproduction parts new.
What we can do is repair and service work in the 2400 sq ft building in Perris

Our policy is to ship parts the same day they are ordered or next day if they have to be located in one of the storage buildings.
Special order parts are an exception to this policy.

So if you need parts or service let me know

[email protected] or [email protected]
I am open Monday - Friday 9AM to 6 PM PST
For faster service call 760 497 5360

Thank you all again for the years of support you have given us
Looking forward to being of service to you again

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new address and shop

USA Opel is a full service Opel "dealership".

We have been serving the Opel community since 1991, when we were locating cars and servicing them here in Southern California.

There was a company Opels Forever which merged with USA Opel in 1996. Opels Forever is the expert mechanical side of USA Opel

Now we do complete restorations, we sell cars... GT, Manta, Kadett, and Ascona's worldwide, we sell parts NEW reproduced and very good "pre-owned".

We believe our customers are # 1 they are the reason we are in business. To be of service to them.

If you need a part just email us [email protected] you will get a speedy reply, fast service and part shipped same day or next day.

Office is located at: 21601 Canyon Drive Space 48, Wildomar, CA. 92595

The 2,400 sq ft storage building is in Perris 27370 Greenwald St.
We do repairs/restoration/service work there

We do accept Visa and Mastercard phone orders on the toll free number 1 800 397-5381. Call 760 497 5360 to talk to Jim M

Opened Monday - Friday PST 9AM - 5PM

Service, repairs or restorations by appointment only,
and we are opened on Saturdays for service customers.
How's Opels Forever I always liked that name best!

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
USA Opel

In case you have never heard of USA Opel We have been in business since 1996. Jim Petzold from Opels Forever and Jim Marchitto from USA Opel
We have a full service company repairs restoration, body and paint, PARTS both new and very good used.
Open Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6PM PST
Call 760 497 5360 or email us at
[email protected]
Happy to help any Opel owner for any reason and keep the badge alive
:)
Website is : USA OPEL

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Don't feel bad Jim after all, I have been buying stuff from you guys for almost 20 years but never heard of you....

It is a shame though, you go out, do the research and get the inventory just to have someone use your research and buy it down the street.

No respect I tell you...

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
I have to admit I didn't know about you either. Although I easily guessed it from your email address, you should mention that your web site is USA OPEL.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
A Good One!

OpelJim has sent several Opel "care" packages all the way 'Down Under' to me from time to time - good parts and good service. I can recommend USAOpel.

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not sure what you meant

Don't feel bad Jim after all, I have been buying stuff from you guys for almost 20 years but never heard of you....

It is a shame though, you go out, do the research and get the inventory just to have someone use your research and buy it down the street.

No respect I tell you...
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant"

:haha:

·
195 Posts
I checked your site out and it's agreat start but I went to enter your catalog and all I got was 2 item listed under interior. Can't compete with OGTS like that.

·
Opeler
88 Posts
I have seen your website, but assumed that you were "belly up". An updated website with online catalog would certainlyy help your business...if you are serious..

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Going to update and improve the URL soon

I have seen your website, but assumed that you were "belly up". An updated website with online catalog would certainlyy help your business...if you are serious..

Thanks for the imput It is something that needs to be done agreed:yup:

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you are 100% right

Thanks again for your imput
We will be working on a new website soon with a catalog and shopping cart.

·
635 Posts
USA Opel/Opelsforever/OpelJim

I was told by Gary F to list my company here.

USA Opel
It seems to me that whenever I do list it it gets removed
I do think that the owners of Opels should have all the suppliers of Opel parts available to them.

Email : [email protected]

Website USA OPEL

Phone 760 497 5360 Monday - Friday 9AM to 6PM PST

Open for business since 1996

Car sales Opel repairs Opel restorations Opel parts sales
GOOD QUALITY USED sheet metal parts cut to order

1 - 20 of 50 Posts