I can count on you all to set things straight

OPELS FOREVER !!
:yup:

Jim M

·
Projekt1484
36 Posts
Hello Jim,

I've just to say here that i'm 200% happy with your opel parts. You have always supplied me items at the right price and extremely fast shipment !

I highly recommend USAOPEL. It's certainly one of the best opel parts dealer i've done business with.

Bye,

Francis - Belgium/Europe

·
Registered
382 Posts
My dealings with Jim were not so good in fact he is the main reason I do business with Opel Gt source. Gave you a try before, was totally dissappointed, since then my business stays with Opel Gt source, parts are good, service is excellant and they are cheerful with out a dollar sign, prices are on their website, nothing to deal with, no salesman to call, you just complete the order and it shows up at your house. I don't need a salesman I need parts.
To show you how far they will go one time I needed two transmission mounts, Opel GT source had one in stock they went and found me a good used one and sent it along with the one they had in stock at no charge to keep me running until my part came in.
If the rest of you have good luck with Jim then I guess mine is just another opinion, but I appreciate being able to post it.
It must of been before you got your script for the purple pills Jim.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Over the years as I became aware of OpelsUSA I tried to use the web site to see the parts and order what I needed and wished for and became frustrated with it. I did end up talking to Jim a couple of years ago and buying a LUK clutch set from him as the result of an email post to this site. His follow up was great.
My only suggestion is to fix the web site and make it easier to see what they have to sell. Opelgtsource.com and even Charles web site when he had it up and running have been my main parts sources in the USA since the days of C&R cars... Just my two cents worth Ron

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
thanks again to all of you who are supporting USA Opel

July 2008 was a record breaking month
Best in 11 years in business
SO again thank you to all our NEW customers and to all the repeat customers
that have been so loyal too.

Please keep us in mind when you need or want an Opel car Opel part or service to your car. Right now there are 4 restorations in the shop with a 5th one soon to be picked up with our truck and trailer.
SO if you want your Opel restored it will be a few months before we can start on it.
Most restorations are people who are not in a big hurry to get it done, just done right.

Happy to help

Thank you Gary and OpelGT.com for your support too:yup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any updates on a online catalog from USAOpel? Are there any printed catalogs that can be mailed? I would like to purchase some products but don't even know what parts/reproductions are made. Are there reproductions/parts that Opel Gt Source don't carry?

·
1,875 Posts
I suggest you shoot USA Opel an e mail listing specifically the parts you need, indicating whether they must be NOS, new repro, or if good used is acceptable, and I've heard back from Jim by the next day, or sometimes in a matter of hours.

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
there is a website to show parts now

Any updates on a online catalog from USAOpel? Are there any printed catalogs that can be mailed? I would like to purchase some products but don't even know what parts/reproductions are made. Are there reproductions/parts that Opel Gt Source don't carry?
A USA Opel/Opels Forever catalog will never be printed as most everyone already has one from OGTS or Suselbeck's so why should we duplicate another one that will show the same parts and that will cost us $$$$$ to print ?

We are different from OGTS in that we also sell the cars and do repair service and restorations at our shop in Lake Elsinore. We can also provide GOOD used parts (i.e. entire rear axles) at a lower cost than the newly rebuilt ones.

The way we have worked for 12 years now is Opel people call us with a request for parts or email a wish list and we respond quickly with a yes we have the parts or no we do not have them at this time.
If we need to order parts from Germany then we will do so and give the price to you at that time (exchange rates change daily)
To show you parts our webmaster has designed this page:
Visual Opel - Welcome
That is the best we can do at this time to show illustrated Opel parts.
We like to keep things simple and easy just email us and we will be happy to help you with your part needs and desires.
We appreciate your support :)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts