Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Opeler
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vacuum line routing..

Does anyone have a diagram showing the routing of the vacuum lines running fron the Solex carb to air cleaner housing and valve cover? I have a '71 Kadett w/1.9l.

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
baz said:
keith will be quietly weeping now :D members using the search box :D
I figured he was curled up in the corner so I thought I'd help out. :p

· Über Moderator
6,668 Posts
baz said:
Keith will be quietly weeping now members using the search box
jlthunder said:
I figured he was curled up in the corner so I thought I'd help out. :p
Amazing how after I "retire" (well, almost), suddenly the members are more civil, they post almost all their threads in the correct Forums, and not only use the search function, but instruct OTHER members to use it as well.
I should have retired ages ago... :cool:

· 1000 Post Club
4,128 Posts
kwilford said:
Amazing how after I "retire" (well, almost), suddenly the members are more civil, they post almost all their threads in the correct Forums, and not only use the search function, but instruct OTHER members to use it as well.
I should have retired ages ago... :cool:
Your wisdom has been accepted and now being utilized by all. We know you are still watching us.:eek:

· Über Moderator
6,668 Posts
Of course, I still had to move this thread. Hmm, now where the heck do I stick threads on vacuum lines related to the Solex. I started to move it to "Solex Carb Repairs", but it could have gone to "6C - Fuel System" (so it was close), or more likely "Ignition", since ignition vacuum advance and retard is what the vacuum advance/retard actually does. So, that is where I placed it (follow me so far, baz?)

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
anything to briten your day and make you come back keith :D

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
complicated keith, but i think we got the idea

· boomerang opeler
5,661 Posts
kwilford said:
Of course, I still had to move this thread. Hmm, now where the heck do I stick threads on vacuum lines related to the Solex. I started to move it to "Solex Carb Repairs", but it could have gone to "6C - Fuel System" (so it was close), or more likely "Ignition", since ignition vacuum advance and retard is what the vacuum advance/retard actually does. So, that is where I placed it (follow me so far, baz?)
no control over it keith its not my section :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.