Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Opeler
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would a mint 1973 OPEL GT with 15,000 be worth? No window sticker but all books and records are in the car. Original spare, jack etc. Original radio. Everything works and car needs nothing.
Thanks
RobertH

·
188 Posts
wroth

i would say about $8,000 to $10,000. i saw a gt for sale some where on the internet with 800 miles all orignal. no rebuilds. and it was going for about $10,000

·
'NO,......O P E L..G T!'
585 Posts
opelgtmaster3 said:
i would say about $8,000 to $10,000. i saw a gt for sale some where on the internet with 800 miles all orignal. no rebuilds. and it was going for about $10,000
I e-mailed the original owner of the 800 mile GT and the numerous pics he sent verified the cars originality. I believe he finally sold it for $15000, the only problem for me was that I'm in the UK, otherwise it would have been a done deal.

·
Senior Contributor
499 Posts
Classic car mag list says the bog standard run of the mill mint Gt average about 6000.00

Now with miles that low it is above run of the mill.

Even some restores like say the red Gt at Colfax owned by propmark could be in the ten grand range easy maybe 12 once he finally gets done.

mark my words Opel's are getting hip to own (we've know that for years anyway but joe sixpack is catching on along with the media) but the price is going to go up....

c

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
More!

A good GT is worth $50 MORE than anyone else is prepared to pay .......

Infact any good Opel is worth that much too. ;)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
One member of Carolina Opels has an original one that has 1700 miles or less on it. See our photo gallery, it's either there or the Spring 2003 Auto Fair photos from Charlotte. I have heard the price paid for it, but I didn't dare ask the owner for fear of offending him. It is simply stunning, with everything original except wheels and rims. A beautiful car, and a price tag to match too I imagine. A good story goes with the car as well. Jarrell

·
Registered
4 Posts
One member of Carolina Opels has an original one that has 1700 miles or less on it. See our photo gallery, it's either there or the Spring 2003 Auto Fair photos from Charlotte. I have heard the price paid for it, but I didn't dare ask the owner for fear of offending him. It is simply stunning, with everything original except wheels and rims. A beautiful car, and a price tag to match too I imagine. A good story goes with the car as well. Jarrell

·
Pedal Smasher
1973 Opel GT
2,525 Posts
Pretty old thread. These days, a low mileage, all original GT could easily be worth $15-20k.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts