Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Well any takers!!! Just trying to see how many Opels are on the Island. Maybe get together . Wife & I just got back from the Tacoma meet. It was fun. 3 Canadians there . Only myself brought a car . One guy from Victoria doing a frame up rebuild & a couple from Vancouver in the process. We'll try to get creative & put a T shirt together. Take care & if you want to email me feel free . daledoebert"at"shaw.ca

·
Registered
2 Posts
Missing Opels....

Hey, Does anyone know what happened to my two Opel gt's? From Vancouver. First one was an orange 1971 with a smashed front drivers side (written off because of that) otherwise great shape with white interior. Written off around 1987. Second one was a marroon 1972 with black interior. Bought from me downtown Vancouver around 1990. I miss my opels.....

·
Über Genius
8,718 Posts
Hey, Does anyone know what happened to my two Opel gt's? From Vancouver. First one was an orange 1971 with a smashed front drivers side (written off because of that) otherwise great shape with white interior. Written off around 1987. Second one was a marroon 1972 with black interior. Bought from me downtown Vancouver around 1990. I miss my opels.....
Without knowing VIN codes it would be hard to tell you but I did see a maroon one in a yard full of GTs being parted out about 200 miles South of the border. I'm sure there was a couple orange ones there too but those are a pretty common color.

Not to hurt your feelings or anything.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2 in the central island area.

My buddy and I have a pair of Opel GTs coming in for a mechanical once over and pseudo resto today. The shop is in Parksville. but we both live soth of there.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty close. I'm at Shawnigan lk. I have an Aunt up your way. I've been useing Dancia motors in Duncan lately if your looking for someone with some experience. Good but not cheap unfortunatly.Be cool to see you around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts