Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale mag rims with lugs current tire size Rally GT D60 - 13. No chips, no damages...need to be washed and cleaned. I'll remove the tires for easy shipping.
The wheels will fit several different European and Japanese cars.
$600 or o.b.o. for both.

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
For sale mag rims with lugs current tire size Rally GT D60 - 13. No chips, no damages...need to be washed and cleaned. I'll remove the tires for easy shipping.
The wheels will fit several different European and Japanese cars.
$600 or o.b.o. for both.
Greetings DGBG, I don't need any more wheels. Maybe you have already found a buyer...
We do need more Opels in Phoenix.... Do you have a running or project Opel ?
I have an acquaintance who worked for Opel in Europe when the Catera was being developed and built.
He has agreed to share his Opel experiences with a local group. I will host that event when it is cooler outside.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greetings DGBG, I don't need any more wheels. Maybe you have already found a buyer...
We do need more Opels in Phoenix.... Do you have a running or project Opel ?
I have an acquaintance who worked for Opel in Europe when the Catera was being developed and built.
He has agreed to share his Opel experiences with a local group. I will host that event when it is cooler outside.
Hi GTRoy,

I have worked with OPEL GT for 10-15 years. I myself have restored two of them and I have sold one of them in Europe last summer. At this moment I have one restored vehicle and I have a project Opel GT that I rescued from Sierra Vista, Arizona in absolutely original condition, with matching numbers, 99% complete. I t came to me with an Arizona Title issued in 1974 and last registration in 1982. This vehicle had only two owners before me. As you can expect from an Arizona car the interior (white ) is burned out. It has accident free solid body with only surface rust. Engine starts. Soon I'll have it in the market.
I'd love to join your group when it is cooler.
You can follow the links below to my youtube channel and you can see the restored vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts