Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder for all you New Englanders that the Limerock Vintage Fall Festival is coming up soon. The schedule is tentatively as shown below.

Friday Sept. 3rd:
Vintage swap meet
Vintage racing practice

Saturday Sept 4th:
Vintage swap meet
Vintage racing practice
Vintage qualifying races

Sunday Sept 5th:
Vintage swap meet
Elite Concours
Shelby American car show
Vintage and Historic car show

Monday Sept. 6th:
Warm-up/practice
Vintage races

Check out www.limerock.com for more details.
See you there!

Bob

·
Super Moderator
13,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Day one was very low-key, but excellent nonetheless. No Opels to be seen anywhere sadly. But lots of very nice cars combined with few spectators means the owners are willing to let onlookers check the cars out closely and talk about them.

I snapped these pics to help make Opel owners feel better about their single downdraft Weber carbs....imagine synchronizing six downdraft Webers on a Testarossa, or trying to jet and synchonize four 58 DCO sidedrafts on a Grand Sport Corvette?

Attachments

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Filters!

Imagine what the unfiltered air does to those fine motors! :eek:

·
Opeler
470 Posts
Thanks Rally Bob for taking pictures of these amazing cars. Maybe you will treat us to some more mobile art...a lotus or two...maybe a vintage porche..all of the cars are unbelieveable

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
That red head is just too pretty to be believed. That has always been one of my all time favorite cars, but I've never had a chance to get that close to one. Nice pic and lucky you to be there to see it that close.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts