Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always wanted a set made by these people. I haven't done it yet, figured I'd share something I think is sweet. Oh and if you want you can get a steering wheel to match. They started the company making wheels for apache helicopters. I've been there for business a few times and with my discount I almost fainted. If you can draw it they can make it, any offset any size.

http://www.coloradocustom.com/wheels.asp?series=Superior

·
self admitted opel addict
227 Posts
awesome! what was the cost?...it's ok, I'm already sitting down!:D

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 years or so ago I priced a set of the double Durango's for my power wagon. 15 inch x 10 I think it was. With a 20 percent discount they were like 390........per wheel. But boy are they gorgeous. Every now and then I look at thier rejects. Sets people ordered and never took. I think I should have my daughter do a parental block on thier web site for me. I see neat stuff on ebay but I don't sit and drool on my keyboard.

·
self admitted opel addict
227 Posts
I checked out the link you provided. Steering wheels are amazing too! One of the dealers is a guy I have done business with (Toll Road customs In Mt. Vernon) and I didn't have a clue he dealt with stuff like this.

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
one word

one word: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
those kick a*s!!!! to bad i want be getting them any time soon.hehehe:D

·
'NO,......O P E L..G T!'
585 Posts
Each to their own.

It goes to show how tastes vary across the ocean, I wouldn't have them anywhere near my GT here in the UK.

I think I'll stick with the good set of BBS 15's:D

·
Registered
213 Posts
lol, i didn't know opelers were into that pimpin' stuff :D
its cool that they can make whatever you want, but man those are for purple lowrider impalas, not gt's.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do agree about that particular style. I also have visions of getting impaled while working on the brakes. This was the one that I liked. I agree that you can't beat the bbs's, I have 14 inch BBS honeycombs on my car. I do know where there is a GT with purple velvet interior for sale. I felt sorry for it, but not enough to buy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts