Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Ontario, Canada, and I am very interested in selling my 72 GT. The engine was rebuilt about 10 years ago as well as the interior and exterior body. The engine has less than 5000 km's. All original parts are on the car, the only original item I am missing is the locking gas cap. If anyone is interested please email me.

·
boomerang opeler
5,617 Posts
hi derby and welcome to the board
best save the wrath of the moderators and advertise in the ads section :D shame to hear you are selling but theres always someone out there who wants one

·
Super Moderator
5,601 Posts
baz said:
best save the wrath of the moderators and advertise in the ads section
No, baz, it's OK to advertise in the Club section, especially since his main audience are Canucks. It's just when folks advertise in the GT Forum that I get pissy :D
That said, I suggest that you do try the Ad Board on this site, and also eBay. Many GT's get sold on eBay, even from Canada. Some end up in the States, and some even go back to Germany.

HTH and good luck

·
531 Posts
GTs for sale in BC

I haven't seen any for sale in BC, however there are a few at the moment in Washington state; look on the ad board here, and on ebay. Importing is not a problem, as the cars are old (but you'll still have to pay both taxes, I'm afraid).

HTH,

jtb

·
531 Posts
found one

- GT Style - said:
:(
Too bad it's on the wrong coast.

ANyone know of some for sale in BC? ;)

From this week's buy and sell:

1971 OPEL GT, exc cond throughout, new body & paint, drk red ext, wht int, new mags & tires, elibible for collector's plates, rare collectible car, must sell , $3000 obo. Call Len anytime Tel: 250-878-2919

Cheers,

jtb

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks

jtb said:
From this week's buy and sell: ....
Thanks, I'd seen that a few weeks ago.

There were 2 red Opel GT's in Kelowna a few yrs ago, neither was worth very much (IIRC 1 was asking this much back then, while the other was worth less than that). Conditions could have changed or another red GT could have made it's way up there though.

·
Panel Beater
291 Posts
I am interested in your opel gt for sale. Could you please send me a picture and your asking price.

Thank you, John Vankooten [email protected]

phone number: 450-266-7441

1 - 12 of 12 Posts