Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Befuddled
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I've been doing some searching for bolt/screw sizes, and have found references to Wayne Torman's "Screw List", but all of the download links are now invalid...

Does anyone know where this list may be located now?

·
Befuddled
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Of course, seconds after posting this, i find it here (post #20).

It's in PDF format, but there was talk of a .xls version...
Does anyone still have that version available?

·
Befuddled
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. typically once a excel file is saved to PDF, the formatting is lost.

On a side note, does anyone know if the fastener kit listed HERE is still sold someplace?

·
Bikini Inspector
5,771 Posts
I see there is a zip file that is excel on that link. I took the list to my local fleet farm hardware store and spent half an hour finding it all.

Substituting stainless for some that are exposed to elements

·
Über Genius
8,960 Posts
Of course, seconds after posting this, i find it here (post #20).

It's in PDF format, but there was talk of a .xls version...
Does anyone still have that version available?
How bad do you want the XLS version? I happen to be a whiz with computers and spent about 55 seconds getting an XLS file.

I'm not, however, a opelgt.com website whiz and haven't spnt the time learnig how to upload an xls file.

I might play around with it a little.

View attachment screw_description_opels_mht_001.xls

·
Befuddled
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see there is a zip file that is excel on that link. I took the list to my local fleet farm hardware store and spent half an hour finding it all.

Substituting stainless for some that are exposed to elements
Wierd... I had found that one initially, but once downloaded, windows said it was an invalid file. seems to be working now :ugh:

How bad do you want the XLS version? I happen to be a whiz with computers and spent about 55 seconds getting an XLS file.

I'm not, however, a opelgt.com website whiz and haven't spnt the time learnig how to upload an xls file.

View attachment 58186
Thanks that's what i wanted.

PDF wouldv'e been ok, but i keep a binder in each car, with specific information for emergenies/maintenence, and it's nice to be able to change the formatting, to make adding notes cleaner.

Thanks for the help guys

·
Befuddled
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The stainless Gt screw kit is still available on ebay: Opel GT 1 9 Miscellaneous Engine Underhood Kit Stainless | eBay
For future reference, the sellers name is: charger440rt
Cool, Thanks :)

View attachment 58186
If you or anyone else is interested, i cleaned up the formatting, and added a few things that were missing, using the version in the .zip file.

Attachments

·
Über Genius
8,960 Posts
Cool, Thanks :)

If you or anyone else is interested, i cleaned up the formatting, and added a few things that were missing, using the version in the .zip file.
Very nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts