Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was calling around the Atlanta area for a Pertronix Ignitor 1847V and I was getting quotes from $66.52 to $85.99. One of the vendors quoted me $52.99 when I called on Friday and then yesterday I was quoted $85.99. Needless to say I was not a happy camper.

So I called Bugstuff at 1-800-752-2847. I asked him for a Pertronix 1847V.

He said, “Yes I have some in stock for $52.99. This is for an Opel GT, correct.”

I said, “yes, how do you know?”

He said “I deal with VW owners all the time and you sound more intelligent then they are!!”

Boy did that make my day! I ordered one up and it should be in Atlanta by the end of the week :).

Now not only are we (Opel owners) known for having the poor man’s Corvette, but also being more intelligent then VW owners!!

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
Rick;
Not to burst your bubble, but, a month from now, you'll be able to get them from Bugstuff for $45, their yearly "Thanksgiving Special"

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BQS4 said:
Rick;
Not to burst your bubble, but, a month from now, you'll be able to get them from Bugstuff for $45, their yearly "Thanksgiving Special"
NOW you tell me! I will have to order another when they go on sale then ;)

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
"Sick People" !

benncojr said:
This is for an Opel GT, correct.”

I said, “yes, how do you know?”

He said “I deal with VW owners all the time and you sound more intelligent then they are!!”

Now not only are we (Opel owners) known for having the poor man’s Corvette, but also being more intelligent then VW owners!!
"You are all clutching at straws!" Says my Best Lady, Trish. " You are all sick puppies!"

"Opeldelightus Rules!" I replied. :)

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Rick,

Buy one on sale and then sell it to a VW owner for $70. :)

·
1,709 Posts
Thom , Better yet lease it to a VW owner :D

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Haha, Gotta Show This To Dad~~~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts