Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a weber carb. and all the parts I need to replace my dripping solex on my 70GT? (besides OGTS I need to spend less than what they want for one), also I'm leaning towards the original orange color when I paint the GT, Does anyone know what that color is called or know a paint code? Thanks, ****

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Orange Paint

"Fire Glow" Opel Paint Code L-529 or XX-WW

Ditzler Code 60620 - any automotive paint shop should be able to reference this particular code.

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts
Opel Paint code change for fire glow

I went to the local PPG dealer today and had him price the fireglow paint 60620. He stated that they now were calling it Manderine Orange and the number was 60859. Is this correct??? Or should I check with another dealer
Keith

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts
opelspyder said:
I went to the local PPG dealer today and had him price the fireglow paint 60620. He stated that they now were calling it Manderine Orange and the number was 60859. Is this correct??? Or should I check with another dealer
Keith

Mandarin Orange? :banana:

Harold

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts
Orange paint color

Yeah, I haven't had the time to change my name yet-been too busy building these Opels to sell so I can donate the funds to an old retired guy in Nashville to support his Opel habit :haha:

Anyways after subject change , I did tell the PPG a 1972 Color, but looking online I couldn't find it until I looked under 1971, so maybe there is the problem. I will check again today, and maybe with another dealer-I hate going back to places and asking the same question
Keith

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts
opelspyder said:
Yeah, I haven't had the time to change my name yet-been too busy building these Opels to sell so I can donate the funds to an old retired guy in Nashville to support his Opel habit :haha:
Keith

Couldn't be me you're talking about 'cause I don't live in Nashville (anymore) you young whipper snapper and all you do is find stuff for me to spend MY money on. :haha:

Harold

1 - 12 of 12 Posts