Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought Weber rebuild kits online from someone like webercarbsdirect.com? Just trying to find the best place to order a rebuild kit with an accelerator pump and a power valve, without the hassle of "it was placed on back order" or something dumb like that.

Thanks
Toby

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
The products review section is really quite a nice feature here well worth looking at.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didnt see anything in there
looked twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

TF

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
No listing for Weber and Solex parts dirt cheap by Alfa1750? That's odd I just checked and it's there.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Jim you forgot to mention his prices are about half of what you find in the states. Yes he likes us Opelers too so a no brainer if you want something Weber related. Rebuild kits were 9.50 or so last I saw. I think it took a whopping 4 days to Keith in Canada for shipping. I've seen shorter for small stuff.

Weatherman... Say Hi if you decide to contact him, From Jim, Keith, Tom, Gene,Dean and Dave. He likes us Opelers and his site is great.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will do that. I will see about contacting him this week. Thanks a lot guys

Toby

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just placed an email to him and I told him hi from y'all.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just bought the rebuild kit. Now all I need is a power valve. Can any one find one of them for me please.
So far you have helped a lot Nobody, can you help with this as well?

Thanks
Toby

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
That's easy ask Gabriele to ship it with one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts