Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're a group challenged by lack of population density, but attached by miles of road which offers some of the best scenic driving experiences in our county.

Post your local PNW automotive event announcements, ideas and/or invitations to this forum group. Also, share your road-trip plans if you're passing through from other areas...we'd love to hear from you!

Consider introducing yourself by sharing your location and Opel owning status - consider doing that now! :)

Dan in Salem, Oregon
1973 Opel GT (usually operational)
1 hour drive: south from Portland, north from Eugene, east from the Pacific ocean, west from the Cascade mountain range.

Reactions: 99449

·
Build a dream and drive
133 Posts
Hi Dan!. Not sure if I fit this category but it seems to be the closest to me on the west coast. My name is Josh, I have a 72 GT and I live in central California

·
Registered
94 Posts
And on the other end of the spectrum, I'm up north in Washington State, but I got my '71 GT from Patrick who live in Salem.
So there are some GTs around, but very very few, and you really never see them on the road. Which would make putting a club together very difficult. Would be fun though, to do some nice scenic runs.

·
Über Genius
9,912 Posts
I know of a few in Portland but, yeah, you rarely see them on the road.

I can count 9 owners off the top of my head plus a couple more less than an hour North of Portland.

·
Registered
426 Posts
It wasn’t to bad, came from Spokane area. I think it went to Nevada, have not heard from the new owner since he bought it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.