Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is one more Opel Gt back on the road. Finally finished restoring this 73 automatic. I know, I know, looks like every other red GT out there to me too. But as far as I'm concerned there is one major difference in this one...........its mine. :D

Attachments

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
those seats!!!!

I have those seat covers too!!!!! (but mine are blue in the middle).... you can get them at autozone and the run about 20 bucks a piece. and they have them in all black. they have them in colors in the middle, blue, yellow, and red.... by the way, you've done a really nice job to that car.. I give it a 10!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thanks for all the kind words, actually y'all deserve a pat on the back since this site played a major role in resolving some of the resto issues. As for the paint, I have the code around somewhere, its a GM color that came closest to matching the original paint which had an orange tint to it. Only upon close inspection can the orange tint be seen in this paint. I even managed to get the blitz center caps to fit in the rear BMW wheels.

Roger

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Sorry for the French, but holy ****. That paint looks so good! I love the interior, but the one thing that I would change is the steering wheel, just for the fact that it don't really blend in with the rest of the car/interior. Just a suggestion..Maybe think about getting a MOMO steering wheel off ebay or something? Their a little pricey, but really nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.