Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from a trip, and when i got home and looked in my garage, i couldn't help but to think that it would be so nice to drive my opel, so i jumped in and went for a drive, well, me being retarded forgot about my radiatior leak that i still havn't fixed :rolleyes: . anyway, driving down the highway, doing 55, i started to see water come out of the vent on the hood. i said a couple of choice words, and pulled over, so the point of this is to ask anyone on here if they got a radiator i can buy for preferably cheep seeming that i am a 4 month single father raising my daughter on my own. but thats another story.. hopefully someone will reply soon, if so you can either write me here or email me at [email protected] or [email protected] thanks a million..

kyle

· Über Genius
10,251 Posts
Where do you live. This helps as I can obtain a radiator but I don't want to spend too much effort in moving it around.

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
if its a 4 speed car i have a radiator, *autos have a tranny cooler built into the radiator*, you can have it for 20 bucks, plus shipping, i know its good, i had it in my old GT, its been recored about 2,000 miles ago, but pry 8 years ago, works good though.

· Banned
3,910 Posts
Price is 0 plus shipping. I just shipped one for around 18 to 20 bucks. Let me know, It would leave me with 4 if you take 1.

· Über Genius
10,251 Posts
Man do I feel ripped off. I just bought one for $50 a month ago.

LOL :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.