1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
275 Posts
I saw that too! All I could think (while I drooled) was how you could surely get two running GT's out of that with all those parts and 3 cars ... then the terms are great with an offer of extended free storage.
My brother-in-law has offered space to keep a couple of cars once before. He's only about 40 minutes away. Hmmm. My husband's letting the Opel bug get it's teeth firmly set... it could happen. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ging,

I agree with you. I bet two of the three cars could get rolling again. And all those parts....That would be the treasure of the whole deal. Let me know if you need any help.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Baz,

It appears to be Chrismas in Texas still. :rolleyes:

I hope someone gets this on the road. The parts are still worth more than the bid (A/C - went for $1,000 the other day).

·
Senior Contributor
695 Posts
I would have to say from the pictures that the white one with orange doors is the best of the bunch, the 'brown' one in the center appears to be heavy in surface rust not primer, the grafted front end is probably second best. I would take them, but the wife says 20 is enough no more until they all run or you sell them. Besides my goal is to get some custom wheels for KILLER TX GT and get the wifes GT started, the 75 Ascona back on the road with a 5-speed and get the 73 Manta Rallye on the road as a daily driver. But it does seem like a good deal. I might be able to get Stan to check them out as he lives in El Paso or go through Marty who has a good friend there to check them out if interested let me know.
rk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.