Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Senior Contributor
539 Posts
some one tell me what this is.... i couldnt read the site because its forgein, but i saved the picture.. i'll try to find the web site again.... note: second picture isn't a corvette.(look at back window, corvette has one big hatch like window) and again... i'll try to find the site i got it off of...

Attachments

· Registered
616 Posts
first one looks almost exactly like a speedster, second does look alot like a corvette... don't know how they got GT from either of those, the first i might be able to understand with the saturn sky and the new opel roadster thing going on, that could be it

· boomerang opeler
5,661 Posts
billy thats a hungarian site not surprised you could not read it
i dont suppose we have any one who speaks magyar on site or hungarian :(

· Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Translator

Billy, Do a search for "AltaVista Babelfish" on the web and when you find their free translation page just type that URL address into the web page translator and "Voila"!! ;)

Hungarian! I wonder if 'Babelfish' does Magar/English translations???? :eek:

433 Posts
Willy_g77 said:
some one tell me what this is.... i couldnt read the site because its forgein, but i saved the picture.. i'll try to find the web site again.... note: second picture isn't a corvette.(look at back window, corvette has one big hatch like window) and again... i'll try to find the site i got it off of...
The second car is a PhotoShopped C6 corvette.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.