Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GT Owner
429 Posts
I ordered a pair of 15" x 7.5" wheels with a 9mm offset for the front and a pair with a 25mm offset for the rear of my GT. This will make the front and rear track basically the same. The wheels will look the same from the outside rim but the 9mm offset wheel will have a pad built into the back of the face that is 16mm thicker than the 25mm offset wheel. The lug nuts will be longer for the 9mm offset wheel. Backspacing for the rear wheel will be 5.2" and 4.56" for the front. The inner fender lips will be rolled to help prevent the sidewalls from being cut. I am currently planning to lower the front of the GT roughly 2" using Legere shackle design and the rear lowered 1.25" using Lenk springs but this may be changed. Tire rotation will be limited with these wheels.

These wheels were found at www.ronalusa.com . Cost under $200 per wheel with caps and lug nuts.

·
GT Owner
429 Posts
Wheel Report Update

Those wheels from ronal are now resting comfortably on a GT (not lowered yet) with 205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza SO3 Pole Position. The tires were $117 each plus $30 for shipping from tirerack.com. The different offsets worked out very well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.